Wednesday, November 07, 2007

New Rules

1. Please do not send naked photos of yourself, (unless I ask for it hehe) just don't. If I open one more email of some guys junk. Not only do I have to avoid some weird looks from my friends. I think I am just going to have to vomit. Lol.

2. Please stop asking me for my address and landline and mobile number. I have enough trouble keeping up with my "real life" friends on the phone, that includes texting and its just a privacy thing. Wow hehe as if I'm pop. Also, be it known that I dont ask for money. Well, I don't care if you want to send me money. However, I am fine with being a broke kid, and TSR on weekdays. So you save that money.

3. IM-ing is a privilege not a right. I use this for all my friends, family and relatives to talk to. So sometimes if I don't answer back, its cause I'm busy. And if you see me on "I'm on SMS" status and I dont reply, it is either my cellphone is off or I'm asleep. Sometimes I ran out of credits. So, it's not that I don't love you guys. I have to look online for some reason. You know try it once, if I answer back..well, there yah go. If not, try another time. Do not provoke me.

4. You think I'm ignoring you? NO. I'm not. I go to peoples blog all the time. I only stop to say Hi when I feel like I have something nice or intelligent thing to say to you.

5. I get over 10 to 15 emails a day from this site. sometimes it takes awhile to get back. But I will reply as soon as I can.

I'm not trying to be a bitch or a snob. But some people are really being a little aggressive with me.

2 comments:

  1. um...these new rules are for whom exactly???

    www.MarcusLangford.com
    Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
    The Mind For Revolution Is Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. For people who visits my blog and simply annoys me with their lame tactics just to get noticed. /:)

    ReplyDelete