Wednesday, December 05, 2007

I Need Suggestions

Hectril's birthday is coming up, and I would adore suggestions on what to get him. He's into computers, Playstation (I'm thinking of getting him some PS games), he's into gadgets and technology. He also really loves watching movies, and likes to watch National Geographic Channel. There are so many options on my mind and I need help narrowing it down so I'd love suggestions!

I'm thinking of getting him nice shirts but it's hard for me to get him the bigger sizes. because when I got him a couple of shirts before, they were small/tight for him though those sizes were XXL. He also really loves food but I think I'm not going to get him something edible. But I could be. HAHAHA! Kidding! *big grin*

4 comments:

  1. try renting him a couple of black chicks!! hahahha!! Or.... maybe you could give him a big boy.... big big gum for big big bubble!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waaahh. Ka chaka cmu pang!

    That's really hard to find. Hahahahaha. linte! ang pag ka tulisan mo gd! lmao!

    ReplyDelete
  3. kacommon naman ang maghatag sang mga fave stuffs sa bf every bday...why don't you just bring him to a place where you know he would enjoy being there(kag xmpre kaw man)..and make that place memorable sa inyo nga duwa...make sure when he gets he'll found the place perfect for both of you that everytime there's a special occasion he would also surprise you by bringing you to that special place of your...(may sense ba?)hehehehe
    but i think that would be so sweet even if its so melodramatic...oki lang naman magpaka-corny minsan...hehehehehehehehe...(and maybe in the future he'll take you to that same place to propose???hehehehe????corny?law-ay???hahaha

    gudluck!
    be sure to make that day special for both of you...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huwaat?! Im lost tintin. lol. Hehehe. Well, he likes to surprise me most of the time. Thanks, but i don't need dating suggestions. hahaha. Taray?

    ReplyDelete