Friday, December 07, 2007

Intuition

As a woman, I tend to be more sensitive and can easily pick up vibes that men seem oblivious to(oops! i don't mean that as a slam against men). What others don't know is that all of us have it to some degree but for some reason women have more of it than men.

My intuition is real. Because at times,i would know or feel something (without my apparent effort) but I am not really sure what or where it came from. my intuitive feelings are really very accurate, this is more often than not, though. Maybe there is a reason for that, right? I pick up subtle clues presented to me by my vibes --- things that I might pick up and give vibes about them. And I think, these things are very subtle and sometimes I don't even know I notice them.. but I do. All I know is I have a feeling about something. And I trust my intuition, whether it be about situations or something that don't feel right, or other things in my daily life.. because I know it is real.

I don't really feel okay today.. this is why I'm writing (typing, to be exact) this entry.


P.S
Tomorrow is Hec's birthday. :)

5 comments:

  1. hi marie! yes intuition in women are really strong almost 99% accurate! I just have one this week! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree we are sensitive in these kind of things ... may everything work out fine with you ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Eds: yup.. precise and exact as always. :)

    @ Junelle: Thanks. Yes we are, coz our senses are sharp and more refined. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have always wondered why women had access to this gift. I believe it has more to do with the fact that women are "survivors" and have to be more equipped to protect themselves and their offspring. It's not say that men do not have this same roll, I just believe that women take it more seriously and hold most of the responsibility. For instance, when was the last time you saw a single-father!? Point proven.

    www.MarcusLangford.com
    Subscribe to 'Mind of Marcus'
    The Mind For Revolution Is Here

    ReplyDelete
  5. Men have intuitions as well, it's exactly the same as a man's "gut feeling". Some men couldn't just read between the lines. And women just have the advantage of recognizing empathy, and how to care of course, and this boosts women's intuition.

    ReplyDelete