Sunday, December 23, 2007

What To Give This Christmas

Today is my brother's birthday. Oh geez, I forgot to get him something. But it'll be good if I give him something on the 25th, I just don't have the time to buy presents today.

So, what's everybody's plans for Christmas? If you're like me, you'll probably just sit back and enjoy the few days off you have (if you have any) with your family. Also, does anyone care about giving presents? Well, of course, cause I couldn't say I represent the majority by saying I don't. At the most, I gave some cute personalized Christmas cards last year to all my friends and some cute stuffs to some great great friends. Unfortunately, I couldn't do it anymore until the 25th, though I bought some gifts for the people who are only close to me. I just don't have the best present idea lately. I hope a simple greeting could make some of my friends happy.

We had our Christmas Party last night. We had so much fun and everyone really enjoyed the party. We had good food, games, opening of presents and booze everywhere. Woot! I got drunk, but still in a sober state.. you know what I mean? Also, I went to Smallville to see Hectril. He was with his officemates partying after their Christmas Party last night. His lips tasted like sugar, for he had Rum Coke instead of beer. He he he.. yup, you guessed it, we kissed. I didn't stay there with him any longer because I had to go back in the office since our party is not yet over.

Two days before Christmas, and it's my Mom's 57th birthday. My parents give us some really happy moments when my siblings and I rip open our Christmas gifts on Christmas morning like a pack of wild savages. When we were kids, we were on a state where we still believe in Santa, it's so awesome. Our parents would always tell us to do all kinds of nice things around the house because "Santa is watching" ha ha ha. Our parents always want to make us the happiest possible, and that create warm memories for us. There is nothing I want more for Christmas than for my parents to have the best Christmas. :)

Best gift ever: LOVE.

Merry Christmas everyone and enjoy the holidays! Muahs!

No comments:

Post a Comment