Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My Battle With Food

My battle with food has taken a really interesting turn...for the better. A friend told me not to beat myself up. It's true...everyone falls off whatever course it is their on the table at some point, and I am no different. I've been eating at home more. But I still can't swallow veggies. lol.

But guess what...I have recently noticed that I can WILL myself to eat out at certain places or to eat certain foods. And now, I feel guilty about certain foods. Hec and I talked that we will not eat at a fast food joint anymore and we're really selective about what places we feel ok eating at. I've also noticed that I have to make myself eat when I'm hungry. But not much.

*smiles*

After today.. it's two more days of work! Yes. All those days working..whew...and having two days off a week..it's all paying off right now. And I'm saving up for our trip.. Hec and I want to travel. Hopefully by March. *fingers crossed*. Things shared with him are going great and I'm enjoying every moment. Our energy is good. I can never complain when we're having great talks, followed by great food, followed by great...well.. ya know what I mean. *grins*

I'm sleepy now. I'd be hitting the sack in a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment