Friday, February 22, 2008

My Routine

Figured i'd update. Not a whole lot to update about though. I had a stressful night at work, but somehow it was good. But, in my opinion, i was not at my best. Although I did learn lots.

I've become very routine lately. Wake up around 3 pm...then go back to sleep by 4pm..wake up again around 8pm.. and on most days (weekdays only)I have to work at 10pm... so I go there. Sit around work and make calls and screw off with the internet until 7am . Come home. Eat something. Watch TV. Or talk with my sisters. Mom. And then I would text Hec, and my friends too.

And...

Sleep. Yeah, that's almost everyday. Every once in awhile I'll have company. Very boring, I know. But I'm very happy with it. Well. Not the working part, though I'm still trying to be productive.

But the rest is nice.

No comments:

Post a Comment