Saturday, February 16, 2008

My Sweetest Thing

oAt any rate, life is good and quiet. I cannot tell you enough, how much fun I've had in the past few days, having had a quality time spent with my boy. We had more cuddles... and giggles... and watched movies... and eat and...cuddled more! It has truly been such a blast. We're always having the best time ever.

So I present to you.. me and my sweetest thing. :)
Absolutely adorable.


Ok sweets, that's all from me today, i gotta get some sleep. I'll let ya know how my weekend goes, and hopefully get a huge photo-dump up for you soon. Tee-hee. :D

Have a sweet weekend everyone!

3 comments:

  1. You make a great looking couple! (=-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha!

    MARIE: "Well, DUD! We're just both so awesomely beautiful!" (=-

    ReplyDelete