Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Quizzy Quiz

Here's a quiz from lovely Imelda.


What is your occupation? - Ninja For Hire. hii-yaaahh! :p. I'm a TSR.

What color are your socks right now? - Skin tone hehehe I'm wearing flip flops

What are you listening to right now? - Noises from outside

What was the last thing that you ate? - Pizza!

Can you drive a stick shift? - Hahaha. I thought it's "shaft" hahaha. Dirrrtty! Nope.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be?- Green!

Last person you spoke to on the phone? - Mitch, my brother

Do you like the person who sent this to you? - Yes, she is so sweet.

Favorite drink? - Pepsi!

What is your favorite sport to watch? - F1 Race

Have you ever dyed your hair? - Yep, I dyed my hair black in December

Dog name - Don't have a dog at the moment. But I used to name my dogs "Motley". Because I love the band Motley Crue. 4 years ago I had Motley I, he got hit by a car. Then Motley II, he was so hyper and a sweet dog, but he ran away and we couldn't find him. If I'd be given another dog, I for sure will name him Motley III. Hell yeah!

Favorite food? - Pizza, pasta, sushi, burger. Uhm..anything edible, except veggies. Especially "laswa" [farmer's delight].. eek!

Last movie you watched? - In theaters: Jumper. On TV: Night at the Museum

Favorite Day of the year? - Uhm..don't know. but I hate Sundays.

What do you do to vent anger? - Cry. Talk to my friends. and drown myself with beer.

What was your favorite toy as a child? - Water gun.

What is your favorite, fall or spring? - I'm living in a tropical country, so my fave season is summer. I'm a sun-girl!

Hugs or kisses? - Pwede both?

What kind of pie? - American pie. Hahaha.

Do you want your friends to email you back? - Yep. Especially when I sent out a very important email, I expect them to reply, asap!

Who is most likely to respond?- All of 'em.

Who is least likely to respond? - Mann

Living arrangements? - Hmm..I want a spacious home, with boom boxes around the place. lol. Or live in a place where it has greens. it’s uplifting to see green years-round and to have the option to live outdoors more often.

When was the last time you cried? - Last night.

What is on the floor of your closet? - Dust. err.. shoes.

Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? - I'm not gonna send this to anyone though :D

The friend you have known the shortest amount of time that you are sending this to? - I'm not sending this to anyone gani

Favorite smell? - Natural scent mixed with mild cologne.

What inspires you? - Lots of things.

What are you afraid of? - Ghosts

Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? - Cheesy and spicy burgers!

Favorite car? - I want a Ferrari, please donate. Hahaha.

Favorite cat breed? - I don't have a cat

Number of keys on your key ring? - 2

How many years at your current job? - Going 1 year in 16 days

Favorite day of the week? - Saturday

How many provinces have you lived in? - none

How many countries have you been to? - none


I'm not tagging anyone, just grab this quiz from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment