Tuesday, February 26, 2008

This Is My Journal

Once, a friend asked me why I keep a blog. Some may call it online journal. I remember i replied "to make money online"- yes that is one of my reasons.

But seriously.. this is a place for me to vent or cry about my feelings; to express my emotions, etc. They may not necessarily be exactly what I'm feeling or thinking all the time. I write when I feel the impulse to, when i'm overcome with emotion. It is my RIGHT. And just because this happens to be public and I share my life with others doesn't take away from the fact that THIS IS MY JOURNAL. And if this were all written down on a piece of paper instead, you would have never read it...it would never be seen. But I'm open. It's how I've always been. And it's never been for fans.

If you noticed, I don't blog about disappointments anymore, or any negativity in me. I'm trying to keep it until no longer suits the situation. If I try to express any feelings here about what I used to feel before.. or if I even so much as try to vent... some people think i'm "Playing Victim" -- though I'm not.


Let me make one thing clear:
I Am Not A Saint.

I want you all to know that the point of this blog is to release. It is not to gain support, acquire comments, or make myself out to be flawless. it is not to bash others, whom I will always LOVE WHOLE HEARTEDLY, no matter what comes of the future.

[Edited] Now that has been said, I'm going to end this entry for today.

Thanks to those who have been reading about my sappy entries/posts, have been laughing with me, and leaving a comment. I love you.

1 comment:

  1. hi marie poolah! its been a long time since i commented on any of your posts. anyway, blooging had always been our ways to express ourselves. those who ask a lot and who ask often, are those who could not express themselves.

    ReplyDelete