Friday, April 04, 2008

Life is Interesting

Today, I was walking outside the office from yet another long night at work...when I spotted a yellow bell flower on the ground. Something told me to pick it up...and I did. I smiled. That one little thing that I found beauty in.... made my day.

I love Life.
Even when things aren't going my way...I've always got a smile on my face...just ask anyone who knows me.

It's been a stressful day at work.
Someone had anxiety and insecurity issues.

The list goes on...

But I feel good.
I've been doing a lot of thinking and it's helping with my uncanny ability to stay positive. And I'm sure eating good food helps.

I should eat something now come to think of it...

Also today I feel like I will be making some but not the best decisions for this month. I admit, I doubted myself at times and I went wrong with some choices, but for the most part, I'm happier in this month alone than I was almost all of last year. I've been shown what really mattered...and it wasn't me.

I just hope things will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment