Thursday, May 29, 2008

I'm a Bum! (just for now)

So I lost my job. Boo. I was about to pass my resignation letter though. It wasn't just me. But a close friend as well. Working with that company has been a whirlwind. I will miss some people there, for sure. They are hella crazy! Hehehe.

I texted my boss, and thanked him for everything. It has been a great pleasure working with him. Sorry, I just can't put the name of the company here. Not yet.

I will tell you the complete details as soon as I'm done with the new project I'm doing as of the moment. It is what is keeping me busy. I will still be here, to keep you updated.

One thing for sure, I won't be a bum forever.

P.S
I know some people at (insert company name here) drop in my blog to snoop at me. Heheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment