Wednesday, August 20, 2008

I Speak My Mind

Caution: rant ahead.

I'm not sure if it is significant enough to misinterpret me or not, but at this point I really don't care.

My blog is supposed to be about the empowerment of myself and all there is and giving myself and you all a chance to speak your minds, but there's one visitor who just left a comment who makes me feel like I'm not allowed to do that hahhaha, at least not when it comes to commenting on other people's blogs. Everyone is so obnoxiously sweet to each other in their comments sometimes and it makes me sick. Do I have any qualms with anybody else that would make me even WANT to say something mean to them? No, not at all. But sometimes I'd like to just shoot the shit and not get my ass reamed for it. Sometimes I'd like to be my normal, sarcastic self and make jokes openly on my blog and other people's blogs that not everyone might understand. I am not a malicious person, far from it, and I absolutely adore every unique visitor on my blog. I love people, and visitors on my blog in general. That's why I wanted to become apart of the World Wide Web, because I thought it was beautiful.

But I'm not sugar-coated all the time. Sometimes I like to pick fun at things, sometimes I write something positive and just type type type, and sometimes I write about bad negative stuffs too. It really depends on what I see, hear, experienced and observed. I put them all into writing. And that is what I consider to be a light-hearted manner, and it makes me think hard when other people don't understand it hehehe. Or maybe because they are not understanding at all. I can't signify that I'm joking, or serious, angry or sad or happy so well in writing...it's the way I speak that suggests that I'm emotional.

Let me tell you all..I can write anything outloud on here, and I don't know how many smilies or "ha ha ha's" I have to add to what I say to get it into people's heads that I just want to express what I feel on here. Geez!

Anyway, I'm not going to go into details about what I said, or who I said it to, or how many people had a problem with it...I just want to say, THIS IS MY BLOG. And i don't care if some of you will take it in the wrong way and I'll just act sweet as syrup or sour as a vinegar at times. I will continue doing this on the net.

~end of rant~

No comments:

Post a Comment