Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Tossing Some Good Vibes

So much change in my life that my head is spinning! So very challenging - which is just what I needed to pop my comfortable, stagnate little bubble. You all know what I'm talking about, seems like everyone is going through some kind of crisis or downer. They come in waves and then they are gone leaving behind sparkling treasures that are so easily overlooked because of personal battles. But if you let it, the universe will always have your back.

Anyway, I will share a few pics which won't do any justice, but you know, I'm a photo whore. And besides, it has been a while since I posted some pics. I will post few pics from last month.

Hec and I:
At SM City parking lot



On the way to Iloilo City International Airport


MO2 Annex, Smallville (with Tomas and Carren)












You know what? I am keeping my mantra up! My Life is on track and things are looking way up!

No comments:

Post a Comment