Friday, November 28, 2008

I Cried Because of Stress

I was crying this morning in the bathroom at work thinking about all the stress I have. I guess I have been taking my work so seriously that I don't even have time to relax a little bit. Though at times I go shopping for myself and indulge myself with good foods which resulted my blow up. But this is not enough. I just need a little time out. Aaahhhh.. maybe I need to travel. There is nothing alarming but they are such a lot of little things I felt really discouraged of living with stressful days.

I am home now and uploaded a few pics from yesterday and today. I smiled when I saw my face on the screen and that made me smile. It really feels nice to smile after crying. So this photo below was taken in the bathroom after crying. :D


I didn't write the blog I wanted to make to express and calm down myself, but instead..I started chatting with everybody on YM. talking to them was really fun. :D

7 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're feeling much better sis. Sometimes you need to just get it all out; don't sweat the small stuff though right? Right. *squeeze* (=- Hang in and hold on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. know what im like you too, marie. when things seem so heavy for me, crying is my refuge, too. it feels good after crying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Ted... yeah..when I feel like there's a need for me to cry..then i really cry. I have to get it all out, or else I will be crazy. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Imelda: It's really nice to cry.. and it's feels great when you're done crying :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I sometimes cry too and it feels great, at least i feel that the heavy feeling is less after crying. winks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't cry ok. We all do have that emotion in us from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yep i know.. it's just that it is inevitable to cry sometimes :).

    ReplyDelete