Sunday, November 23, 2008

I Eat Life Up

I'm a little disappointed that my delicious situation is, well, let us say that it is evolving. I'm a little taken aback by my fluttering disappointment, though, so perhaps I was too invested in this life and the fantasy scenario I had concocted in my head. Not a good thing. Definitely not a good thing if the worst-case scenario had occurred. So now it is back to the simple life again... sort of. Things are still delightfully complicated.

Yes, I eat life up. It is the only real sustenance that one can live off of, not love or harmony or happiness. LIFE. Clinging to any one thing will break you, repeatedly. You'll never learn your lessons if you choose what to eat and what to leave. Only if you eat it all and enjoy it all can you ever be truly satisfied.

No comments:

Post a Comment