Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Our Baby Boy

My boyfriend and I just made a baby without actually making a baby! hahaha. Our baby boy does not have a name yet. We couldn't come up with a good name for our virtual baby. Hehehe. This is really fun, I tried choosing from Ethnicity such as East Asian and South Asian (I suggest they would add South East Asia). If I'd choose South Asian, it would give me a Chinese looking baby, and if i select South Asian, the result would be an Indian looking baby. And so I selected "other", and this is the result.

I present to you our baby! Point your mouse to his mouth, he will make a sound heheh his head follows the mouse though lol.

Create Your OwnMake a Routan Baby


Awww.. isn't he adorable? he got the mouth from his Dad, and he got the eyes and nose from me :D. Oh..don't forget to see the proud parents :D
So why not make yours too with your loved ones or with a Hollywood star,and then show me your babies! LOL!

Thanks to Lynn for the link. Make your virtual baby at RoutanBabyMaker3000.

No comments:

Post a Comment