Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Long Distance LOVE

I'm really happy.

It's mostly because of my boyfriend, he is the only one who makes me all hot excited and geeky happy. Well he is mine and I am his, and it's going realy well. Since I started my relationship with him, I have no doubts and regrets about it whatsoever. He makes me smile too much to care about "what-if's". Even the long distance relationship doesn't bother me that much. Last night, we again talked over the phone about stuffs that made us a little flustered. We had our endless "i miss you's" and "I love you's". We really miss each other.

You know, when he was still here in Iloilo, I would even miss him even after our dates. We just can't get enough of each other. Him being far just makes me miss him more and apreciate him more. And it's my excuse to get out of this place for a little while. And I'm going to Baguio pretty soon. I will be getting all the vacation leave I could get. Whew. I really need a time out from work. ;)

I hope my boyfriend is coming home for Christmas, and if that really happens, I would be the happiest girl in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment