Friday, April 24, 2009

Another Day Leading Up To Eventual Change

There are a lot of changes that has been going on with the company I work with. I'd always like to believe that change is good.. so we'll see.

I still have work tomorrow, so I don't do much. But maybe psyched. I love my job, but I feel like the Clients are a bunch of jokers. Not that I don't particularly like them, it's just that I don't like how they set up some changes with the company. Local bosses don't even agree to that, but they don't have a say on what has been going on. The clients are always thinking for the company to be 100% effective and perfect for half the money. I just don't like it.

Yesterday we had lunch with Jenny Clark, one of the clients who shared a table with my team at the pantry. She told us that the idea right now is to spend as much time on finding the right people as possible (which I like that idea) and then fire them if they mess up once. WHAT?!!! So, I told her that, everybody deserves a second chance, and telling her that I thought it should be performance basis. She just nodded lol. And we continued with our food and talked about her new tattoo. lol. I had a boss once who told me, "I'll do everything I can to help you achieve your goals". But that concept went out with the economy. Phhbbt!

No comments:

Post a Comment