Sunday, April 19, 2009

The Best Days of Two Weeks

I feel a little bit crappy, which is par for the course on a Sunday, and usually not too bad as I just ignore everyone else and wander around the house until I feel OK. I am ignoring text messages from friends, I just delete them right away without reading them, also, I'm ignoring IM's. I just don't feel like talking to anybody else right now.

I just got home from bringing my bf to the airport - he is going back to Manila. Time spent together in his 2 week vacation was awesome than ever. I am terribly missing him right now, I'm not pretty sure when are we going to see each other again. Maybe I will plan of visiting him in Manila, or maybe in Clark, Pampanga when he works there. Oh no, Clark! I should be there.. or to visit him often. "City of Angels" as they call it.. oh no no.. not good!

Anyways, here are a few photos we took today:



It's raining and I hear thunderstorms, which is making me depressed. Times like these makes me miss my bf more. I would always want to turn over and make happy noises with him when I'm always sleeping next to him (apt flashbacks), and pretend like I am scared of thunderstorms and lightning. He would probably find it cute. Hah!

I know I'm going to feel a lot of sadness when he and I are away, but it's worth all of that. I've got a boyfriend who is the smartest person I know, who makes me laugh so hard I practically scream! If I list the things I love about him, this will reach epic proportions. Let's just say that being with him makes me the luckiest person in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment