Sunday, May 10, 2009

Feeling Blown Off

I think I'm going to have a mental breakdown. I am missing my boyfriend so much. He has been away for months now, and I am not really sure when are we going to see each other again. We send each other SMS, we chat, we make phone calls... but being together (physically) is really really different. He is my best friend, my lover, my support, and my other half. I will do anything I can just to be with him right now. Any offers? Hah!

I also want to watch Star Trek today, but my girl friends don't seem to like the movie. What a boring individuals, right? This is why sometimes I don't want to hang out with girls. lol. I am often found hangin out with my guy best friends, unfortunately, they are not in the area. It's summer, so they went somewhere else. I don't want to watch a movie alone either. And seeing happy couples together everywhere I turn won't even help.. It would just make me depressed. BOO!

I just feel alone today; I only waste my time on the internet. Even if I chat with people I know on the internet is still not helping either way. I feel like blown off left and right.

I'm such a hater of Sundays.

No comments:

Post a Comment