Thursday, May 14, 2009

Not So Grand Day

I had the most tiring day today. I did some errands and processed some papers but ended up unaccomplished. I don't want to explain why and how. I am just disappointed and frustrated.

And oh.. I went to my University today to request for another transcript of records. But before that I went to the Commerce Department to inquire about something. Then sat at the Aguirre Park - used to be our "tambayan" when we were waiting for the next class, or to review notes. and I remember the day at the park when I slapped my college bf (now ex) because I caught him cheating hahaha!

Here is me at the Aguirre Park:



I am also surprised to see that at the cafeteria, there are now consignees like Coffee Break, Waffle Time, Mc Donalds, Thirsty, Mr. Donuts and a lot more. Where were they 9 years ago? LOL. What they had before at the cafeteria were like home-made foods that were tasteless. Eaaak!

So hopefully I can finish those papers tomorrow. Argh. I am tired. I need a massage. and I need to make more money. :p

So that was my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment