Sunday, May 31, 2009

Operation Room Cleanup

Oh, it's raining hard outside. I am sick, I didn't get enough sleep last night because of my toothache and stomach pain. But I am feeling OK now, thanks to pain killers, noodles and coffee.

Anyway, today I am going to continue organizing my room. I have started giving my room a little bit of make over yesterday. I just need a new paint. I used to have a big room in the house, BUT when they have moved the stairs to the other side of the house, they had to remove a small portion of my room. Then I lost my built in cabinet, and I had to take some stuffs out.

When I was done cleaning my room yesterday, I realized I have 39 bags, and 44 pairs of shoes. LOL. seriously. I am a bag and shoes addict, so there. Since I am no longer using some of them, I am giving them away today. These stuffs will not fit in my room anymore.

Stuffs I need for my room are new floor, paint, and another cabinet. I can't wait until it is all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment