Friday, May 08, 2009

Things Change

It was a beautiful day out though, it rained in the morning, but eventually the sun came out at noon. And so, I went to my former office, met up with my BFF and had a good time.

Something very special was said to me by my boyfriend today. *smiles*
I miss the boy so much.

I think I will be traveling a lot starting this month until June. By Monday, I will be in Bacolod City. I will be leaving early in the morning so that I can go back in the afternoon. And if things will go according to plan, I will be in Manila in June. BUT I need to finish something here before heading Manila. Oh well, these are just my tentative plan. It still subject to change.

Changes.. ahhh.. I am feeling it now. Things do change and we can only hope for the best. But the extent of the change is a huge factor to consider in what can be done. Some say planning is dangerous, but apathy can be more dangerous. It is important to keep some realistic optimism. Right? I still believe that when a door of opportunity closes, a window opens. So I live life as it is given to me. Hope you all do the same way!

No comments:

Post a Comment