Friday, June 19, 2009

Stillness and Calm Realization

I am loving school and I enjoy being a student once more. All I do is school and go home. Every once and in while, I get to see my friends. And what not, my bf is already here in the area, so I'd be spending more of my time with him.

I have been realizing that it's hard not to graduate or not having a degree and be in between things. However, I am still thankful of the past experiences and glad to have had a chance working with professionals and with fun people. I have learned A LOT from them. And I take that as an edge over the world.

Right now, I am not after for a full time job, but just looking for a part time job that could help me with some of my little finances, that includes shopping of course. What can I do? I'm a girl! So, I would love a part time job right now; one that does not requires a lot of talking, and just face the computer. I am doing some stuff online, it pays good, but I need more. I am not rushing.. I can wait though.

I'm still planning of what I am going to do with my life next. I have a checklist to help me with my plans. As long as I have my man with me, all my dreams will come true. I'm nearly there, believe me. Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment