Sunday, August 16, 2009

In Love With Life

Waking up on lazy Sunday morning. I love staying in bed the whole day. I love that I am here. I love a simple life. I love seeing the world up close and personal. The sky is gloomy, I am loving it. Today is not warm, and not so cold.

I am in love with the bf. I am in love with this earth. I am in love with not just being alive, but feeling alive. I am growing more in love with recognizing actions that require no words for understanding.

Think more, do more. Learn to separate these concepts. Think for the sake of thought. do without always feeling the need to think first.

I am in love with life. Happiness = Contentment.

On another note:
I'm exchanging SMS with the bf. I love how all my crazy plan came about in just a few seconds. I'm excited for that plan. Oh October be here soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment