Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Rude Text Messages

Caution: Brief rant ahead.

Currently, we have been receiving rude text messages from this person again. Rude text messages are such a bore these days. Read and move on, you know who you are. and I know you keep on coming back to check with my updates.

First off, stop sending rude messages to me and to my bf - if you are not aware, that is harassment already.. and we can sue you for that.

Second, BF is not paying for my school tuition - my mom is. *laughs out very loud*. So, why are you worried? Are you fishing for attention again? Oh PUHLEEZ!

BF told me to ignore the text messages, though he has been receiving a lot of 'em for the past few days. I was supposed to practice the shut in route again, however, in the gates of seclusion.. there's always one slipping through.

I'm really so tired of jealous drops of verbiage. So stop now, for the sake of YOURSELF. It's already BITING you in the ass.

OK.. enough of rant. I am gonna start with the shut-in route again.

No comments:

Post a Comment