Friday, October 16, 2009

Goodbye Exams, Hello BP Defense

So, my exams are over! Whew! But I still have to work with my marketing plan revision, which is due on Monday, and prepare for my business plan defense on the same day. Yikes! I am somewhat confident most of the time, but this... I think is going to be hard! I am totally ready for the defense, and for criticism. I am kind of ready for rejection also. I haven't shown my business plan to anyone yet, so I don't don't how it is going to do... it is different from my marketing plan, it's a bit hard when it comes to the financial part. Though marketing plans have a little accounting involved, but it's not as complex and complicated like with the business plan.

Oh geez... I just want these things to end soon so that I can move on to the next step.

In less than 2 weeks from now, enrollment for the second semester will start. So I gotta get things done as soon as possible, then off to Manila on November 3rd. Argh.. student life!



No comments:

Post a Comment