Monday, November 30, 2009

Electronic Cigarette

It has been six years when I quit smoking. However, due to peer pressure and socializing, it is inevitable for me not to smoke again. I'd smoke for 3-4 sticks whenever I go out. I could still control it though, especially when I am at home. But sometimes I do have an urge to smoke, especially when I am stressed or tensed. I guess I am not the only one who is like this. There are actually a lot of people who thinks smoking is a part of today's lifestyle.

I am afraid that I might seriously go back to smoking again, because for me.. it is really hard to quit. However, I found an alternative for smoking. Electronic Cigarette should be tried out if I want to experience a guilt-free kind of smoking. It is the safest alternative smoking product in the market today. It does not contain hazardous chemicals that could harm me or the environment. So I think I should try this one too.


No comments:

Post a Comment