Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cleaning and Christmas Shopping Day 2

I woke up early today because it's too hot, then I realize the power went down. I jumped out of the bed, prepared breakfast and cleaned my room the whole morning. Cleaning while the sun is out is somewhat motivating me. The day is beautiful but the weather is still unpredictable. So, cleaning is the best way to spend the whole morning, because I'm off to meet my friends in the afternoon and continue with my lil Christmas shopping.

I started shopping yesterday, but I lack so much time because I'm too picky when it comes to shopping for presents. and so, I'm going to do it today. Fortunately, I'm done with cleaning my room before noon time, so right now I'm gonna take a shower and prepare to meet my friends at the mall. Yesterday I shopped for my god-kids, so today I'm going to shop for my folks. smile

No comments:

Post a Comment