Sunday, December 20, 2009

Excitement and Anxiety Attack

Ugh, I have NOT been sleeping well for 3 consecutive nights. I woke up early today and felt dizzy, and last night I only got about 4 hours (and that's being generous) so today could be worse.

Probably it's a mixed feeling of excitement and anxiety. I'm excited for Christmas, and my bf's homecoming. I'm anxious about something that will happen next year.. it's not really a big big fear.. not that. I'm worried I might not able to make it. It's not even a serious problem. It's school related.

Ugh. I thought of maybe going back to taking sleeping pills when I can't get a proper sleep. Since over the counter sleeping pills are not available, I should ask for some from my cousin who is a doctor. However, I'm worried that I might get to have weird dreams again with that.


No comments:

Post a Comment