Friday, March 19, 2010

It's My 30th Birthday

Happy Birthday to me! :p



Oh dear gods, I'm old. But I don't feel I am. I am still acting like a teenager, so cute and beautiful hehehe. Today I am 30 years old. When I was a kid, I thought that 30 is really really old. It was really weird to say and think that way before. but now I'm here, it is not at all. Or maybe I am just kidding myself hahaha.

I am not having a grand and mad celebration. Maybe I will be out for lunch with some friends in school tomorrow, and have dinner with my family in the evening. I am also thinking to celebrate my birthday and graduation together by the end of the month. :) I so hope for that.

*sigh* I wish my bf coming is here now. :) But anyway, I will be visiting soon in a few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment