BF watched the movie already, and he warned me that there's nothing too good to see in the movie. I wouldn't believe him at first but when I saw the movie yesterday... I got disappointed.
This is just my personal review on The Last Airbender. So, don't take it seriously. I just want to point out some flaws and I will make it short.
- Aang shouldn't have been talking to the dragon spirit for guidance, he should have been talking to Avatar Roku. Was he ever mentioned? I don't think so.
- Aang has no feelings for Katara.. yet. The movie is based on Book 1.
- Commander Zhao is an incompetent dude.. not too much of a bad ass villain.
- Zuko whines too much than he is mad at the world.
- I can barely notice Sokka's sarcasm.
- And was Momo named?
- The scar of Zoku is unnoticeable.
- What's this about Azula being blood thirsty when she's stone cold and deadly?!
Ok, I'll stop there. I'd be unfair if I point out all the flaws.. but I tried to focus on the movie, however there isn't anything I was impressed by. Few months back I had high hopes that the movie would be good, but it shows that they messed up everything. I was not impressed with the fight scenes...most of them were in slow motion. the fight scenes in the series are way better. There are a lot of holes in the film and I didn't understand it like it should be.