Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Sudden Food Cravings

I have huge cravings for food recently. There were pizzas, fries, junk foods, slurpees, etc. Yesterday, at the airport i suddenly felt like eating Tempura, so I asked my friends to come with me at the Grand Dame to eat tempura, but they suggested to just look for a local tempura stand. And now while working, I have a sudden craving for Maki/sushi (it's kimbop for Korean). I really love eating them, and I can eat a dozen, or sometimes 2 dozen of maki in one sitting.

Kimbop (Korean version of Japanese Maki).



There are also days that I'd crave for a certain food, then I would really look for a way to buy and eat them... either that I would go out in the middle of the night to look for a convenience store, and have them delivered. No wonder I am ganing so much weight now. I must change my lifestyle, and my bad eating habits. But not to soon. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment