Sunday, September 19, 2010

Today's Feelings

There are some moments in my life that I know I should not be proud of, but secretly I am. I know I am not the only one who is feeling this way, but whatever.

I do not share these feelings with my close friends because I don't want to talk a lot. I don't want them to hear my story. Not that it's something that they don't want to hear, its just that my thoughts and feelings are not something to be told. And besides, I don't want warnings my friends give me, because I swear to them that I would heed their advice, BUT I know deep down I am going to do the exact opposite. I am just glad I am not a super bad girl... I hope I'm glad when I'm an even silly. Ok, I'm going to end this nonsense post. :)

Friends and I are just taking advantage of the free wifi at the mall. Oh, today is the last day of SALE. Bargain shopper as I am, ima get something for myself for once. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment