Friday, February 18, 2011

Looklet-ing After 10 Months

I was bored with work since yesterday so I thought I'd create another look for Looklet. Man, it has been more than 10 months since my last visit there. I was inspired to create a couple of looks, so here they are:

The Preggy Mistress - i was suppose to create a Nagging Mistress, but the first model didn't look good with the dress. and when I picked the black mini dress for this now model, she looked preggers. So that's why I came out with this concept. lol


Cougar Town - Well, my friend and I were chatting and she was telling me that one of our co-worker before, who happens to be six years younger than me, (still) has a crush on me. LOL! I replied that it's ok if that boy has a crush on me, 'cause he's good looking anyway. And she was like -- "Cougar!" lol. I don't think it's appropriate since I don't chase younger men, hehehe. :P

And so the image below is named, Cougar Town. I think there's a TV Show with the same name. But I haven't watched watched it.


You can see my page here -- http://gb.looklet.com/user/149758/looks

No comments:

Post a Comment