Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What's Up, Marie?

Holy Molly! I can't believe I have actually neglected this blog. Well... almost. Don't know where on earth do I begin, seems like such a chore when I haven't updated for months. but I'll just say I have been soooo busy I have less time updating. Let me just sort things out of what to share and what to keep for myself.

For the past couple of months, I have been working and been going in and out of Iloilo. From April to second week of July 2011, I was in Pampanga with the bf, then went back home in Iloilo on July 19th. From then on I became busy meeting friends, outings, and work during the weekdays. I went back to Pampanga on the first week August but only stayed there for a week. Thanks to my bf's mom who paid for my plane tickets.

In the next few months I will be flying back to Pampanga, that's for sure.

That's it for now. I really don't have much to say since my thoughts are reserved. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment