Monday, July 16, 2012

Hec's Homecoming Weekend

How is everyone's weekend? Mine was pretty great. Hec surpised me with his homecoming on Friday; he was with his brother. They arrived early in the morning. We had lunch together with his family and hang around in the afternoon. But I had to leave before 5 PM and catch up with my friend Kristiane. Then went back to Hec's house for dinner and sleep-over.

Saturday, we watched a movie and spent the rest of the day with him. But I had to go home and meet my friends, while he had to go out for dinner with his family.

Sunday, I went to his house early in the morning and found him in his mom's room having facial, nail care and massage. We then went out to lunch at Ponsyon with the fam, went back home to rest 'cause he has to be at the airport by 7 PM.

Well, that's how my weekend went. Hope you all had a wonderful weekend. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment