Monday, February 03, 2014

NFL Halftime Show - Bruno Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers

I am one of the many who always gets excited during the half time show. This year, it's Bruno Mars and Red Hot Chili Peppers.

My reaction when the halftime show started.




















Check out the halftime show performance. Enjoy!


I love it! I wish I could see Red Hot Chili Peppers perform live. They are coming to Clark, Pampanga on February 22, 2014 for the International Music Festival.





















When I learned in December that they are performing in Clark, I started saving up (cause you know, the ticket is expensive) and wanted to go even if I am alone. But I don't think I can be there, since I've extended my vacay here in Iloilo. So I'd rather spend my savings for the upcoming summer vacay. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment