Thursday, August 23, 2007

Frustrated!

My boyfriend is acting a bit different today. I just don't know why. He's not talking about it. And if I ask, he would say he's fine..things are alright even thought it's not. It's kinda bothering me. I don't want to be upset for no reason..but I'm going to be dumb. All is weird, and I don't like it. :(

And......

Some people are just fucknuts ! *frowns*

I’m just not interested in partaking in negativity anymore. I don’t want to be weighed down by any of it. I don’t care about any of the bullshit that anyone has to spew and I am not going to let it affect me..(or my relationship with my boyfriend). I’m going to live my own life my own way. I’m feeling really good about where/what I am right now. I may not have everything I want and I most definitely still struggle and have problems, but I’m okay. I feel like I can handle anything. I think I’ll be fine after all. Really.

Things are a bit frustrating right now, because many things are in a state of limbo!
Also, it’s frustrating that I’m gaining an unflattering amount of weight and I really don’t like it. My diet hasn’t changed. Neither has my lifestyle at all, really. I was never a very active person to begin with, but it’s gotten to the point where I won’t wear my fave shirts because of how chubby I am now. I miss my flat tummy. I miss being able to fit comfortably in my jeans. I do need to eat healthier though. I would go for a jog but the area where i live is kind of….really bad. So scratch that. My boyfriend also recommends that we should visit the gym. Ehehe. Sweeeeeettt! But I don’t think I have time for that.. so scratch that as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment