Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pissed off!

So i’m in a fucking BAD MOOD.Tomorrow better go well or i’m gonna choke a bitch. Some people really pissed me off.

Damn assholes. Please stop wasting my fucking time. It’s too precious to spend making an effort with people who don’t or won’t appreciate me. I’ve been disrespected by one person, lied to, blown off and generally treated like i don’t matter way too often in the past little while. What happened to me before won’t happen again this time. So either step up or shut up. I don’t have time for this shit.

I hate situations where I really and truly do not know what to do. There is no right answer. What I want and what I can have are two different things.

Things slip through my fingers before i even know they are falling. Sometimes the path to self-destruction is clear..sometimes i find myself already there, blinking and foggy, sadness clinging to me like a bad hangover. Perhaps I was born without the necessary social skills to convey my real personality and intentions. I wish I had the brain power to be amusing or at least entertaining…Perhaps I’m right, and really have nothing to say.

DAmnit..so many conflicting emotions… i don’t know what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment