Thursday, September 06, 2007

Leche!

I feel like I will be on an emotional rollercoaster ride.., and I think I might really be in the climax of it all...sometime soon. A better way to put it would be more like saying I hit "rock bottom" if that happens. and I don't want it to happen. I really hope that everything goes up from here, because I don't know how much more of this sh*t I can take. Seriously.

And f*ck all the jealous bitches out there. Don't just assume that you know everything. Stop talking mud sh*t to someone you don't know. Take the time to get to know someone before you judge anyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hello!

    Thank you for taking a moment and stopping by my page. It was very kind of you. Ya know, people will talk....Either yes they like you, no they won't... Your job is to still like your self regardless. *smiles
    Blessings to you and your Boyfriend.

    callie

    ReplyDelete