Monday, October 22, 2007

No Reservations

"Life isn't always made to order"

We watched a good movie.. No Reservations, a romantic comedy starring Catherine Zeta-Jones and Aaron Eckhart.

Catherine plays Kate, a very uptight executive chef in a restaurant called 22 Bleecker. She's single and undergoing therapy and her life experiences more upheaval when she unexpectedly gains custody of her niece Zoe (Abigail Breslin), she's a tough lil kid, whose mother (Kate's sister) dies in a car wreck. The first 40 minutes of the movie will focus on the changes in Kate's life and work as she tries to be a mother figure.

You guys must watch the movie, and I'm sure you will be really hungry for the top flight meal. And guess what, Hec and I ended up having a bunch of meal after watching the movie. Oh by the way, Hec really loves the movie, there were some "kilig" scenes there and Hec was "kilig" as well hehe. See it for ya self.

So..I'm still severely, severely, severely antisocial and overbusy. Not many of you know that I've been pretty much sleepless since last month. the fiercest stretch would have to be a full month's worth of literal non-stop sleep.

And again.. I haven't had a smashing weekend.. somehow it was all good.

Saturday, my boyfriend picked me up by 2pm. Planned of watching a movie, unfortunately there were no good movies to watch. Some of them are tagalog movies and he knows I don't watch tagalog movies (well.. I have better movies to watch..so no tagalog movies please). And I wanted him to get a clean cut and he must be clean shaven so we went to the barber shop. And how can he miss teasing me again? lol. ggrr.

Sunday was upon me and I'm like starting to hate Sundays.

Ok, that's it for today's update. Ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment