Monday, November 19, 2007

5 Stuffs from Wena

Got another tag from Rowena

1. How long have you been blogging?

* I started blogging from 2001-2005. I stopped when our computer at home broke down. I had myspace and Xanga accounts. I used to have an active page at geocities. The page still exists, however it is still under construction. Now I'm back with blogging heheh I don't think I'm gonna take this seriously.. I'm doing this just for fun.

2. What inspired you to start a blog and who are your mentors?

* Hmm.. well I'm really into writing.. it is my outlet (not singing, not dancing) I go to every peoples blog once in a while.. And then I thought of creating an online journal.

3. Are you trying to make money online, or just doing it for fun?

* Both. I do make money online with fun. :D

4. Tell me 3 things you LOVE about being online.

* Email, streaming media, chat, social networking, mp3 downloads
* I'm entertained by reading interesting entries.
* I get paid.

5. Tell me 3 things you STRUGGLE within the online world.

* Updating. I'm so frenzied with work so I can hardly find time to update.
* Struggling on how to make more money online.
* This makes it three then? :D

2 comments:

  1. shooottt... I forgot to mention mp2 donwloads hehehe and should I say unlimited? waheheheh ... ingatz gurl

    ReplyDelete