Sunday, November 18, 2007

When, What, Who?

I got tagged by Eds.

Her question# 1: "When did you start blogging and why?"
I started blogging 6 years ago.. I used to have myspace and Xanga.
And then I started building my own page hosted by geocities. My page ran for 4 years, and for now.. it is still undergoing construction for 6 months hahaha! It will re-open soon. Hopefully. LOL.

Her question# 2: "What do you address your spouse as endearment and why?

I call Hec as Daddy. It started when he was still courting me.. he was like telling me things like a good Dad would say to his kid. And so he calls me Baby..sometimes he would call me Mommy. Awwww.. sweet huh ;)

Question # 3 : " Who's Blog do you admire most & why? "

I like Liz Strauss's blog because it has great insights into the craft of writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment