Friday, November 23, 2007

I'm Going Bananas

I have a massive lazy day since yesterday. 'Twas my day off.. well that's because yesterday was Thanksgiving Day in the States. I'm bored bored bored. All I did was to sit and watch tv and sleep and be a slob. But it hasn't gone to plan. I cleaned my room. Hurray! lol. Though I had no plan to play with it, and I'm going crazy. I'm really bored. So I asked Hec if he can watch a movie with me later but he has a game after his work. gggrr. I wanna watch One More Chance hahaha. Kidding, I don't watch those kind of movie.

Hec's thoughts about the movie:
Marie Jo: hambal glai lantaw ta daw once more chance hahaha
hectril teodosio: hahaha yuck
Marie Jo: lol yuck hahahaha

In the grand scheme of things I am generally a happy girl. Tomorrow's gonna be our 5th Monthsary. yay! We have plans for tomorrow.. I hope things will go according to plan.

So what's your plan for the weekend? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment