Saturday, January 12, 2008

Twisted Dream

Hectril was here in the office just a while back.. -- and that makes me a happy Marie. :)

Anyway, I had a dream last night, that today was the day from hell. I'm not in a bad mood from it or anything. I'm not traumatized. I find it amusing.

But I swear... I went to bed last night, and woke up in a parallel universe. A horrid version of my everyday life. It was a sick twisted version of my normal day. And I didn't lose my cool. .. that much, anyway. haha.

I don't know if my dream was trying to tell me of something or to remind me of something. I'm not worried anyway. it was funny. And it's just that recently, I've been finding myself thinking extremely random thoughts. Hmm.. maybe I'm going to start making a list...soon.

Not to mention, I drank quite a bit of coffee and now I feel a little crazy.

So.. what are you gonna do on a Saturday night?

1 comment:

  1. Hey MARIE,

    Interesting dream. Knowing you can keep it together though has got to have you pretty confident. All the best to your courage, calmness, and level-headedness. Don't ever forget how much you can take because when it gets rough you'll know you can weather the storm.

    Rock and roll with that MARIE! You're simply amazing. Have a great time at the mall. Don't give HECTRIL a hard time as you go hunting for bags. But by all means find a good bargain.

    Ciao for now friend-o-friend! *squeeze*

    ReplyDelete