Friday, March 28, 2008

Fear of Spiders

a·rach·no·pho·bi·a (ə-răk'nə-fō'bē-ə, -nō-) n. - is an abnormal fear of spiders.

If you hate spiders, don't read this.

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.....

I just had what I think is a spider in my mouth. It was cream colored, crawled into my coffee and i drank it. I spat it out thinking it was a leaf or something that accidentally made it into my mug. I'm not sure whether to throw up or not care. I don't like tarantulas.. even little spiders. And eye socket sized spiders creep me right out. So in searching for what spider it was I find myself sweating at all the close-ups that spiders that could crawl into my mouth and i could wake up choking on them.

Oh man. One of these days I will get over it. A childhood trauma actually is the reason for the spider size fear thing. The medium sized spider thing. I don't like them.

It was a cream colour and small and tender in my mouth. Hahaha, but I may have cooked it heating it up in the microwave. Are the cream ones poisonous? Should I be drinking lots of water? (not really up for drinking anything but my mouth feels really REALLY dry...). I mean, i was chewing on it. It's the puffy texture that got me the most. Eeek.

No comments:

Post a Comment