Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Marked By Big Changes

My brain is all scattered today. I have sooo much stuff that I need to take care of but I just can't make myself do it.

And today, I feel like I'm on the verge of a big change in my life. Things are really picking up on me. But it's makes me nervous because I don't want to lose it, but at the same time I have this tinkling of what I could really accomplish in my life and the kind of changes I could affect here. It's exciting and scary at the same time.

Whew! I'm going to take a break..(again he he he). I'm off to Boracay on Saturday, for a 3-day vacation. The last time I was there was in March 2nd. And Hectril is coming with me this time. :D

I will leave you with these pictures that were taken just awhile back:
Cuddling.

Stolen shot he he he.

No comments:

Post a Comment