Wednesday, May 07, 2008

10 Facts About Me

I'm too tired to type what I had originally planned, so here's what you get to read instead: 10 facts about me!

  1. Growing up, I always thought it was the coolest thing to be short.

  2. My favorites colors are Green, White, and Red.

  3. If you want to buy me flowers: I like red and peach colored roses, and tiger lilies.

  4. I like popcorn...especially if it's caramel corn!

  5. People sometimes tell me that I look like a tiger. I guess I can see it. And yes, I will bite your head off, if need be. ;)

  6. I'm a hopeless romantic. Tough girl in solitude. I want to do it all. I'll be the cooler version of Barbie...with better hair and boobies. Ha ha ha!

  7. My first crush was Jim Morisson from The Doors. I was a whole 8 years old.

  8. Some of my truest friends turn out to be Aries. I'm supposed to be best with a Sagittarius and Gemini. I've had the best relationship with a Capricorn...and I will NEVER again date a Taurus or a Cancer. Sorry, blame your parents. Bleh! :p

  9. The wheels in my head constantly turn. I'm almost always thinking of something. My mind constantly links. You'll learn once you talk to me. My conversations can be entirely random sometimes. That's the reason why I have this blog - Arbitrary Thoughts.

  10. When I'm old and rich, my heart and money is also set on purchasing a 1957 Chevy Bel Air. (I love old cars, I can't stress it enough).

No comments:

Post a Comment