Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Life is Expensive

I have been relatively poor these past few weeks. I can't buy anything with the little money left in my wallet. Plus, I have to pay my dues next week. Arrghh. I don't want to ask money from my parents because I'm already working.. and I'm just shy to ask money from them. I should receive money from a couple of friends who owe me, but they can't pay me yet till the next payday.

Where did all my money go? hahaha. Phhbbt! But hey, I'm still lucky I'm not in the street. You know what I mean? I just don't understand. I don't spend my money in cigarettes, in drugs, in alcohol or nothing like that. I don't go out a lot now. Just the food and things for everyday life cost too much... It's just horrible.


If you want to help me, please do. I also accept donations. Thank You! :D

I never thought I would have to ask people to help me... that just feels horrible, really.

No comments:

Post a Comment